Interracial Swirl Sayings – Once You Go Black….
Everybody knows “Once you go Black you never go back”, but what are some other common sayings and phrases about interracial dating? Also, when someone does utter the aforementioned phrase – does he or she gerenally apply it towards both Black women and men or just Black men? I was never sure about that.
Here are a few interracial phrases I’ve heard over the years
Regarding Dating/Marrying White men
* “Once you go White everything’s all right”
* ”I like a little cream in my coffee”
* “Once you go White you see the light”
Regarding Dating/Marrying Black Women
* “The Blacker/Darker the berry, the sweeter the juice”
* “Once you go Black, you never go back”
* ”The darker the chocolate the richer the taste”
* “I like my women how I like my coffee, Black [and strong]“
So almost all of these phrases/quotes have underlying sexual connotations….
My favorite quote? Date who you like and treat them right!
Can you think of any others? If so, leave a comment below